SpeedKore Performance Group brought a wickedly awesome F-150 to last year’s 2018 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Loaded with carbon fiber goodies, the F-150 build by SpeedKore Performance had some help thanks to a collaboration with country music star Brantley Gilbert.
SpeedKore Performance Group’s 2019 F-150 XLT short-bed pickup pushes Built Ford Tough design even further to communicate its ultra-performance pro-touring truck credentials. It all begins under the hood with the base 5.0-liter twin-cam V8 with Ford Performance supercharger, the cold-air intake, and side-exit exhaust. It’s backed up with MaxTrac Suspension front lowering spindles, Crown three-inch lowering springs and Brembo eight-piston big brakes. Traction and grip come from Pirelli® Scorpion tires™ mounted to 22-inch HRE TR106 monoblock custom wheels.
A SpeedKore specialty, carbon fiber features prominently in this build in the front fenders, splitter, taillight panel, matching exhaust tips and interior highlights. The exterior features custom gray PPG paint, while the interior gets the full custom European leather treatment from Gabe’s Custom Interiors.
- 2019 F-150 XLT 4×2 Regular Cab
- 5.0-liter Ti-VCT V8 engine
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Ford Performance supercharger with TVS technology, the cold-air intake, and side-exit exhaust
- Brembo BM-8 two-piece eight-piston big brake system with vented and drilled rotors
- MaxTrac Suspension front lowering spindles
- Crown three-inch lowering springs
Wheels & Tires:
- HRE TR106 monoblock [CR1] custom satin bronze wheels, 22 x 10-inches
- Pirelli Scorpion tires, 305/40-22
- SpeedKore custom PPG paint, carbon fiber splitter, front fenders, heat extractors, brake vents, mirror covers, cab panels, tailgate appliqué, door handles, and tailgate handle, plus Brantley Gilbert-inspired custom guitar and amp rack
- Gabe’s Custom Interiors bomber-distressed European leather in espresso brown with bronze French stitching